Sunday, June 15, 2014

Gxv120 breather hose for early honda hr214 mowers

When I was rebuilding the gxv120 on my honda hr214 I found that the breather hose was broken and missing after checking for the part at boats.net, it turned out that the part i needed had been superseded a few times, and was no longer available. Damn!

Happily, when I was on ebay the other day I ran a search for the part number and found 4 NOS parts, still in their original wrapping! Here are some before and after  pictures of the install (look how much oil was seeping from the old, broken hose!) and pictures of the part itself for anybody who is looking for honda part #04102-ze6-000.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honda parts can be difficult to find depending on the location you are in. Got to be careful with that.

    ReplyDelete